Here are list of the Undiscovered places in the Philippines that we can call “Paradise”.
1. Tinuy-an Falls is a waterfall in Bislig City, Surigao del Sur in the southern Philippine island of Mindanao. It is the main tourist attraction in Bislig, a city known as the Booming city by the bay.
The falls is approximately 95 meters wide and 55 metres (180 ft) high, touted as the Niagara Falls of the Philippines. Tinuy-an is a white water curtain that flows in three levels and is said to be one of the widest waterfalls in the Philippines. Every morning, the area is blessed with a sprinkle of a rainbow that appears between 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Its majestic and unique natural formation makes it one of the best waterfalls in the entire Philippines. Its magnificent scenery had once appeared in the International Travel Magazine.
2. Olotayan Island is approximately an hour boat ride from Banica wharf at Roxas City, this barangay is blessed with serene shores with white sand mixing with corals washed ashore by strong waves, Olotayan beach offers a tranquil and relaxing “out of the city hassles” atmosphere. With clear waters and a rural setting, where sea waves and occasional laughter’s from kids playing at a distance, the place is fit for honeymooners or businessmen who wants to have “a get away” from it all.
With relatively few visitors and tourists visiting the area, the place remain as placid and native all through the years. Despite its short distance from the city, the place have maintained its rustic view, thus giving visitors an opportunity to be close to nature. With most native folks still adhering to rural way of life, the most sophisticated tourists will find ways to commune with Mother Nature and a chance to get back to the basic of living and witness for themselves the way it used to be with no cars or other usual city amenities available. The residents of the island consider it as a mini Boracay because of its crystal clear water and white sand.
3. Cagwait White Beach Resort became known before as Waikiki Beach in the Philippines when famous American pilot Charles Lindbergh witness the horseshoe formation while on plane likened in his hometown resort in Hawaii islands.
The discovery was just an accident when the purpose of coming in Caraga Region is for the wildlife campaign when the land in Cagwait mountainous area under concessions of logging industry turns out a sanctuary of Philippine eagles. Since then history became the tagline when Cagwait White Beach having a twin resort located in Hawaii Islands.
Peoples from different location of Caraga and Philippines started flocking to witness the celebrations of Kaliguan Festivals every June 24th of the year. Tribal dance takes pride wearing colourful ethnic dress in the middle of the celebrations with the beauties entrance vying for Perlas ng Kaliguan.
Kaliguan Festival started in 1996 that brought the tagline of Cagwait White Beach as the ‘Unseen Paradise’ but not anymore as far as neighboring towns of Surigao del Sur and the entire Caraga Region. In addition of road project completion from Butuan City in going to Tandag City, Cagwait White Beach pose a perfect conditions when escape from urban life.
4. Isla de Gallo in Sibuyan Island, Romblon is an offshore island with turquoise water, coral reefsand snow white beaches, nearly uninhabited, this island with south flair provides everything which let the heart of a water sports fan beat faster.
5. Danish Lagoon Luxury Beach Resort- Captivating. Mesmerizing. Enthralling. Three words that do not even come close to describing the ultimate haven found in the island of Siquijor –
The Danish Lagoon Luxury Beach Resort: a tropical island paradise. Feel the smooth, powdery white sand between your feet and the azure silhouette of the sky illuminated on the glittering surface of the ocean upon your skin. There is absolutely nothing more indulging than a fantasy escape into The Danish Lagoon Luxury Beach Resort located in the heart of the Visayan Islands: Siquijor, Philippines.